General lab organization and administrative tasks, including purchase of lab materials/equipment, financial affairs, filing and safety management etc.
Assistance and collaboration in various research projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Biological Sciences (Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, etc), under 35 years old.
- Can communicate in English and Mandarin.
- Excellent organisation skills with ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and willing to learn techniques in the lab.
- A good team player with professional attitude, strong sense of responsibility.
- Overseas study or work experience
- Experience in in vitro biochemical techniques (protein expression and purification techniques).
Salary commensurate with experience and the Personnel Cost Scheme at the International Campus.
- Please email your CV (including education and work experience), cover letter and other certificates to Prof. Leptihn
- Please quote the reference “+ your name” in your application email and the attachments.
- Applications must be submitted in English.